Uncovering Insights to Guide Social Strategy
Since early 2012 JDM has conducted social listening and owned channel analysis for the world’s largest social professional network in priority global markets. To date we’ve reported on product launches, campaign performance and consumer sentiment about the brand across the US, U.K, France, Germany, India and the Netherlands.
For more than five years we’ve delivered:
- Comprehensive monthly reporting on the the brand, key spokespeople, products, competitors and industry trends
- Monthly and weekly reporting on owned channel performance, benchmark comparisons and guidance on how to act on the insights gained
- Daily and weekly updates on consumer sentiment around product launches and marketing campaigns
- Deep dives into various business lines and how sentiment and topic drivers compare around the globe – in English, Dutch German and French languages
- Intelligence on industry influencers and their opinions about the brand and its competitors
As Skype did, LinkedIn uses this intelligence to inform product development, retirement and enhancement decisions, as well as communications and marketing strategies globally.